Three cute cousins: Chloe, Kayda, Claire posing before the baptism (note how short Claire's hair is in the "before" picture).
Ian was a great help in keeping his little sisters happy and located.
Claire (4) and cousin Griffin (5) in a "stare down" -- I'm not too sure who won between those two personalities. (Claire's hair is now in "after" mode.)Holly's cousins on both sides of the family had a great time playing in the backyard at the lunch/get together after the baptism. (Lari - if you're wondering why the roof of the playhouse is bowed, I'm pretty sure the weight limit was exceeded with all the kids on top of it.)

1 comment:
I think the roof is always like that. I don't know any kids that come over that play inside the playhouse, like they play on top!
It was so fun to have you here. THANKS!
Post a Comment