This morning we woke up to a pretty good layer of snow, with snow still falling. After we ate breakfast -- yummy french toast, I was debating whether or not to call the class presidents for my Young Women classes to remind them of a meeting before church. Just as I was getting ready start making calls our phone rang to inform us that church was cancelled. We did have our own little church time... after the kids were able to burn up a little energy and excitement about the snow.

3 comments:
I'm so glad you had a snow day to get caught up on your blogging!
Cute snow angels! We wish we were there with you!
i'm so jelous! my kids finally gave up on playing in the snow this winter. i think we have had only a handful of really cold days down here. next time you get some snow you might have some unexpected visitors in your yard...us! =)
Post a Comment