Today has been a busy day. From 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. I have been on the phone and/or computer to get the last details completed for girl's camp. I am sure that I am not done yet, especially since I still need to pack.
The girls have been good to entertain themselves. They didn't want to get dressed and I didn't want to fight with them (exception of a diaper change that was a real fight but one worth fighting about--EEWWW!). I, by the way, am not in my pajamas. About 11:oo Claire managed to climb up on the kitchen counter to get her porcelain tea set to play with. I set up their small table so they could play. That kept them busy for a couple of hours. What a blessing!

3 comments:
My girls think it looks like fun. Stacey wished she were there to "tea party" with them!
Wow I am impressed that you got a post in before girls camp!
Fun! I'm with Stacey -- I wish I had been there to tea party in my PJs.
Post a Comment