This week he won awards for the end of the first 9-weeks for Honor Roll, Attendance, Accelerated Reading, and a Maverick award (Citizenship) by one of his teachers. Sorry...those pictures didn't turn out too good.
This year has been his first year playing city football. His team was the Wildcats, as in the UofA Wildcats. Grandpa Harry Hancock would be so proud. He has made a lot of improvement. It's been fun to watch his games when the opportunity is there. It's usually pretty easy to pick hime out since he is the tallest player on his team. I never would have guessed that the boy that tattles on his little sisters when they hit him would ever last an entire season of aches and bruises. He had me give him a mohawk for the last home game.
His mom thinks he's pretty darn cute!

1 comment:
I think he is cute too! He might be the King of Malaprop but I am definately the Queen.
Post a Comment