Monday, June 21, 2010

Dance Magic - Recital 2010

The girls' dance recital was smack in the middle of a pretty crazy time. John had just been discharged from the hospital for a second time post kidney transplant, and the rehearsal and performance was sandwiched around our family's efforts with Relay for Life. Despite the craziness, I was able to be there for all. (Above: Kayda, Chloe and Claire before the dress rehearsal.)
Claire's class danced to "Bippity Boppity Boo". Because the choreography consisted of so much movement across the stage, I didn't get very many good pictures of her. I had had enough of the immodest costumes, so you can pick Claire out in the actual performance pictures because she has sleeves on her shoulders. Two adorable fairies just before the big performance. Chloe and Kayda's class danced to "Fairy Dance."
Don't they look so CUTE?
I also snapped a piture of one of my Young Women girls, Anna Schouten.
We were beat at the end but Claire gave me a pose.
Chloe let me get one decent picture...
and then she had enough of it. We had a fun time and the girls' enjoyed their dance recital experience.

No comments: