Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Creek Outing

The week before John's transplant we took a family outing to the creek. John used to take the kids there once in awhile when Chloe was born to give me a much needed break (aka NAP!). Things just never seemed to work out that I ever got a chance to go on that outing over the years. Finally...IT WORKED!Ian played "ring toss" with a discarded ATV tire. He got lucky and got it on the very first try. It took him awhile to get it up there a second time.
I LOVE THESE KIDS SO MUCH!
I wish I could remember what Claire was singing as the girls enjoyed splashing in the cool water. The day wasn't warm enough to be inclined for a full-body dip.

I love this shot of the moon in the afternoon!What a wonderful afternoon escape from reality! Why does life have to be so fast-paced that these kind of moments don't come often enough?

No comments: