Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just Another Saturday

I didn't start the day yesterday with the thought that I would document the day... it just kind of happened that way.

John was scheduled to work, but volunteered to come home after lunch when the patient numbers dropped. Ian was gone on a Scout campout. Braden had volunteered to help one of his teachers move her classroom at the Jr. High.

The girls had a busy day playing "fairies".

Braden played a double-header with his city league basketball team. He's #3 waiting for the rebound. He had a pretty good fan club since the Rossers joined us for the "cheap seats".

Of course there was a trip to Home Depot. John's entertainment center/bookshelf project is progressing well. I've got some painting projects in mind and I like to pick up Behr brand paint on the holiday weekends when you get a rebate.


When Ian got home he got started on repainting his new bedroom.
All the boys got haircuts.
The girls had their Saturday night bath.

Of course, in between all these fun things I was doing laundry, cleaning, and trying to get things done around the house.
WHEW!! ~ Where'd the day go?