I've come to appreciate brown as a color choice in the girls toddler sections more and more. I spend a great deal of time, money (another stock market tip - invest in Proctor & Gamble and Dial Corp.) and effort attempting to remove signs of Chloe's daily living from her non-brown clothing.
I had to laugh as I folded and put away her laundry as I discovered that nearly half of her shirts are brown. For the time being, I don't feel inclined to implement in variation either. I've discovered that brown shirts prove themselves exceptionally on the days when dad is home.

2 comments:
You know, Madi actually looks good in brown, and now that she's coming out of "I'll only wear pink or purple" phase, maybe we'll try some!
By the way, I'm excited to find your blog. Our family blog is unlisted. pinestraw.blogspot.com
Leah, Randi, & Paige also have blogs, and Sam's wife Janae, and LuAnne. (Steve's wife.) Just email me at my firstandlastname at yahoo, and I'll send you any of the links you can't find! Maybe you already know about them all!
Here's how I found you, if you want to change how your profile lists you:
I was visiting Jesse Hancock's blog, which is publicly listed, I clicked comments, when I saw the comment from you, I clicked your name, which listed your profile, including your blog.
You can change your profile to not show your blog, if you want more privacy. When you click my name, my profile only shows the blogs I want to be listed.
Post a Comment