Oh how I love the first day of school. The paper, pencils, pens, fresh crayons, and...
AAAHHHH... the QUIET!
Our school year started on July 28th.
I forgot to get a picture of Ian before he left to early morning Seminary and start his Senior year.

Braden was excited to start his eighth grade year. He sure looked like a BIG kid waiting at the bus stop.

Chloe made sure that everyone got hugs before they left for school.

Claire was much more excited for the first day of school than she was last year. We took her to school to make sure she made it to her first day of first grade without any drama.

We were excited to meet her teacher, Mrs. Proudfoot. She has a large class of 26 students.
Did I say how much I love the first day of school?
No comments:
Post a Comment