Monday, October 26, 2009

Sticker Shock

One Sunday during fall break we were watching TV, probably "Cake Boss" on Food Network (aka Cake Neckwork per Claire/Chloe). OK, so I was multi-tasking, watching TV and balancing my checkbook, checking e-mail, shopping Kohls.com and JCPenney.com, planning Young Women in Excellence (OK... that's a stretch), and recovering from the local blood drive, when I looked over to see Claire, Claire covered in stickers. Apparently with some help from her brother, who shall remain nameless, she was wearing the stickers from a "decorate-it-yourself" toy she had gotten for her birthday. I thought they did an fabulously creative job decorating Claire's face. Unfortunately, these stickers were meant to be virtually permanent on the toy so they left some pretty amazing residue behind. Luckily, we happened to have some "hospital-grade" adhesive remover, kinda have to wonder how that happened. After about 3 days we had her back to "normal".

1 comment:

j&krosser said...

The boys did do a good job decorating her. She should wear her stickers to school one day. __jaden